Sunday, February 20, 2011

Anna and her gun.


I think I'm finished modeling the female character's head and body. Also started building her robot-form. Pretty happy with the results, although I'm regretting designing such a long, thin character because she ends up looking like a stick in the HD format.

Also modeled her pistol--having fun with this "Apple" white plastic material! Proud of myself for figuring out some fairly complex issues with the gun. The most challenging part had to be the interlocking circular forms on the front of it. I don't remember exactly, but I think I made everything out cubes, which seems to be working well for me. I've been spending a little too much time getting my geometry to flow perfect and put together in quads. But it's good practice all the same.

No comments: