Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Calvin Klein

Here's another fun little diddy I did tonight. So excited to be doing some art again in my free time. Something got away from me these last 2 months and I've just been laying around watching TV (perhaps I should have kept this to myself?).

Anyway, this is the same deal as yesterday: used a photo from a CK ad. Although this time, the colors are entirely mine. And the composition too. I cropped in a bit and moved him over to the left. I like these strange asymmetrical comps where the character appears to be moving out of the field of vision. Adds to the story.

Definitely inspired by the colors I used yesterday. In classic Adam Osgood Technicolor dream coat fashion... Do I dare paint someone in a shocking blue sweater tomorrow?

2 comments:

Tina Poe said...

Yes please do!!

What is that background you are using? I love the texture and sunburst like pattern in it.

Adam Osgood said...

Check out tomorrows post, with said texture. Feel free to use and abuse it the same way I've used and abused that "old paper" texture you shared on your blog.