Sunday, November 09, 2008

Scholastica Landcut & Redman

Scholastica Landcut is not quite finished - there's a couple little things I've been meaning to do to this one.

And here's a crop-in on a canvas I started this morning. I love how much natural media glows. These are both so much more stunning in real life.

You'll notice all the unfinished projects that I've shown in the last month or so: I've actually never had so many open projects going at once in my life. I'm the type of person that's very quick to resolve something, so it's feeling very fresh and invigorating to start and end things as I'm inspired to.

2 comments:

Tina Poe said...

They look great! I love the nun with the birds, her expression is just perfect.

Has your speed increased with paints since you had been painting digitally, compared to back in college?

Adam Osgood said...

My word, no. If anything, I'm slower and less confidant with traditional media than I was before I invested so much time with digital. The way real painting sparkles, though, is worth the time.